Members of the Rhetorical and Communication Theory (RCT) Division study theoretical, critical, and empirical questions related to the field of rhetorical studies and communication theory. This division sponsors panels and presentations at the Annual Convention and presents awards to the authors of top papers. The RCT Division provides a space wherein scholars and teachers with diverse interests can come together to contribute to theorizing the field.
- Chair: Megan Morrissey
- Vice Chair: Caitlin Bruce
- Vice Chair-Elect: Amira de la Garza
- Immediate Past Chair: Nina Lozano
- Secretary: Amanda Nell-Edgar
- Megan Morrissey
- Caitlin Bruce
- Nina Lozano
- Amira de la Garza
107th Annual Convention -- Seattle, Washington -- November 18-21, 2021
- RCTD Call -- Deadline March 31, 11:59 p.m. PST.
Business Meeting Minutes
Interest Group Election