- Jeanetta Sims, NCA First Vice President
- LaShawn Duckett, Director of Convention and Meetings
- Hannah Hayes, Convention and Meetings Associate
- 2024 Program Planner Contact Information
- General Inquires, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Standards for Convention Participants
- Anatomy of a Call for Submissions
- A Code of Professional Ethics for the Communication Scholar/Teacher
- Step-by-step Reviewer Guide (Coming Soon)
- Donald P. Cushman Memorial Award Call for Nominations
- Guest Speaker Registration Form - Due October 14, 2023
- March E-Mail Text
Convention Planner Training Webinars
Note: Convention Central is getting a new look!
NCA is in the process of migrating to a new abstract management system. As such, the training material is in the process of being developed. As we move through implementation, training information will be updated below.
Convention Planner Info Session / Training I
This session will discuss where we are with the implementation process, updating/crafting your call for submissions, the new review feedback forms, and soliciting a reviewer.
Convention Planner Training II
This session will cover submitting a proposal, managing your submissions, and populating your reviewer pool.
Convention Planner Training III
Detailed instructions on how to add and assign reviewers, and transfer submissions will be given.
Convention Planner Training IV
Detailed instructions on submission management and best practice strategies using NCA Convention Central.
Convention Planner Training V
Detailed instructions on how to use reports and monitor reviews.
Convention Planner Training for Planners Who Did Not Issue a Call for Submissions
This webinar is specifically designed for planners who did not issue a call for submissions and/or did not take submissions via NCA Convention Central. Detailed instructions on how to create sessions for your unit will be given.