2019 NCA Election Slate Announced
The Nominating Committee, chaired by Lynn Turner, has developed a slate of candidates for the 2019 NCA election. Members will be asked to elect a Second Vice President and At-Large Representatives to the Legislative Assembly and the Leadership Development Committee (formerly the Committee on Committees).
Balloting for the election will open on Tuesday, January 8, 2019, and will close on Tuesday, February 12, 2019, at 5 p.m. EST. All individual members of NCA as of January 8, 2019, are eligible to vote in the regular election. If you are eligible to vote and do not receive an electronic ballot on Tuesday, January 8, or if you would like to request a paper ballot, please contact NCA’s National Office at 202-464-4622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the ballot will be coming from “NCA Election Coordinator" (email@example.com). To help ensure you receive your electronic ballot, please ensure that your spam filter allows this email to get to your inbox by adding the email address to your address book.
2019 NCA Election Ballot
Second Vice President
One will be elected for a term beginning in January 2020
- Roseann Mandziuk, Texas State University
- Narissra Punyanunt-Carter, Texas Tech University
Leadership Development Committee (Formerly the Committee on Committees), At-Large Members
Two will be elected to serve two-year terms beginning in January 2020.
- Sumana Chattopadhyay, Marquette University
- Stephen M. Croucher, Massey University
- Erin M. Reser, Rocky Mountain College
- Lijiang Shen, Penn State University
- Matthew Weber, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Legislative Assembly, At-Large Directors
Three will be elected to serve three-year terms beginning in January 2020.
- Amy Aldridge Sanford, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
- Mary Beth Asbury, Middle Tennessee State University
- Dennis Becker, Speech Improvement Company
- Sarah Riforgiate, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Shavonne Shorter, Bloomsburg University
- Eric Waters, Marquette University