Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: Speaking of Food
- Changing the Conversation About Food
- You Are What You Watch: Food Television's Culture War
- In "Trouble" with(out) Culture: Food Shaming and African-American Foodways
- Family Meals and the Discourse About Them
NCA's award-winning magazine, Spectra, features articles on topics that are relevant to Communication scholars, teachers, and practitioners.
Spectra is one means through which NCA works toward accomplishing its mission of advancing Communication as the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.