Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: How Communication Shapes the Presidential Campaign
- The Emergence of the Outrage Presidency
- Tweets, Memes, and Snaps
- Pundits, Partisanship, and Personalities
- Diversity in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Are the 2020 Democratic Primary Debates Good for Voters?
NCA's award-winning magazine, Spectra, features articles on topics that are relevant to Communication scholars, teachers, and practitioners.
Spectra is one means through which NCA works toward accomplishing its mission of advancing Communication as the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.