Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: Mentorship in the Communication Discipline
- Mentors and Mentorship Gems for Life by Kent A. Ono, Ph.D.
- On Becoming the Most Effective Mentor an Academic Advisor Can Be by Scott A. Myers, Ph.D.
- How to Build Better Scholars: Reviewing as Mentoring by Bonnie J. Dow, Ph.D.
- Passing the Leadership Torch: The Role of Mentoring by Orlando L. Taylor, Ph.D.
NCA's award-winning magazine, Spectra, features articles on topics that are relevant to Communication scholars, teachers, and practitioners.
Spectra is one means through which NCA works toward accomplishing its mission of advancing Communication as the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.