Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: Communication's Role in Deterring and Responding to Terrorism
- Speaking of Terrorism: How and Why Leaders' Words Matter, by Carol Winkler, Ph.D.
- How Communication Theory can Help Counter-Terrorism Stakeholders, by Hamilton Bean, Ph.D. and Bryan C. Taylor, Ph.D.
- Responding to Terrorism in the Digital Age, by Stephanie Madden, Ph.D.
- Communication's Role in Healing: When You're Different from the Others, by Shane T. Moreman, Ph.D.
NCA's award-winning magazine, Spectra, features articles on topics that are relevant to Communication scholars, teachers, and practitioners.
Spectra is one means through which NCA works toward accomplishing its mission of advancing Communication as the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.