The purpose of the Division is to promote research and teaching relating to ethical issues and standards in all aspects of human communication and to encourage educational programs that examine communication ethics. General membership in the Communication Ethics Division is open to any member of NCA who is interested in promoting the Division’s purpose.
The Communication Ethics Division exists by authority of the Constitution and By-laws of the National Communication Association (NCA) ratified by the membership in 2003, and formerly by the Legislative Council of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) in 1984.
- Chair: Matthew P. Mancino
- Vice Chair: Kati Sudnick
- Vice Chair-Elect: Andrew Tinker
- Immediate Past Chair: Sarah M. DeIuliis
- Secretary/Treasurer: Miles Coleman
- Communication Director: Abbey McCann
- Sarah M. DeIuliis
- Matthew P. Mancino
Official count taken every January.
108th Annual Convention -- New Orleans, LA -- Nov. 17 - 20, 2022
- CED Call -- Deadline: Thu, 3/31 2022 3:00 AM EDT
- Single Authored Book of the Year- Due by August 26th,2022
- Edited Book of the Year- Due by August 26th,2022
- Journal Article of the Year- Due by August 26th,2022
Business Meeting Minutes
Interest Group Election