In this section you will find the forms necessary for starting your chapter and ordering ceremony or graduation materials. It is important to remember that every chapter must renew its charter with the National Office before January 2 each year. Induction materials (certificates, pins, or honor cords) cannot be ordered from Award Concepts until the chapter is renewed.
- Chapter Application Form
- Requirements for Academic Institutions
- Requirements for Individual Students
- Advisor Pledge
- Sample Induction Script
Before Your Chapter Can Order Certificates, Pins, and Honor Cords
- All student members must submit the membership fee ($30) to their chapter prior to their induction. This one-time fee covers the student's lifetime membership in Lambda Pi Eta.
- Once the student submits the fee to the chapter, the chapter advisor is responsible for ordering - through the Award Concepts online store - the student's personalized induction certificate and Lambda Pi Eta lapel pin.
- Honor cords are also available for purchase at the cost of $9.95; they can be ordered at the same time as the certificates.
All LPH material (certificates, pins, honor cords, etc.) must be ordered through Awards Concepts
- Visit the Award Concepts website.
- Log in using your chapter's assigned passcode.
- Follow the step-by-step ordering guide provided to successfully purchase your materials and induct new members.
- Please always remember to proof your final certificates for inaccuracies (spelling errors, incorrect dates, etc.).
If you encounter any problems with the Award Concepts website, please use the Live Support link available on the web page or call Award Concepts at (800) 659-7801 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time.