Later this year, members will be asked to vote in the NCA election. The Nominating Committee and the 2019 Leadership Development Committee developed a slate of candidates for the December 2020 NCA election. Members will be asked to elect a Second Vice President, At-Large Representatives to the Legislative Assembly, the Leadership Development Committee, and the Nominating Committee.
Balloting for the election will open on Tuesday, December 1 and will close on Monday, December 28 at 5 p.m. EST. All individual members of NCA as of November 30 are eligible to vote in the election. If you are eligible to vote and do not receive an electronic ballot on Tuesday, December 1 or if you would like to request a paper ballot, please contact NCA’s National Office at email@example.com.
To help ensure you receive your electronic ballot, please note the ballot will be coming from “NCA Election Coordinator" (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that your spam filter allows this email to get to your inbox by adding this email address to your address book.
2020 NCA Election Ballot
Second Vice President
One will be elected with a term beginning in January 2021
- Walid Afifi, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bonnie Dow, Vanderbilt University
Leadership Development Committee
Two will be elected with a term beginning in January 2021
- Tina M. Harris, Louisiana State University
- Joseph P. Mazer, Clemson University
Legislative Assembly – At Large
Three will be elected with a term beginning in January 2021
- Chris Ingraham, University of Utah
- Amy King, Charleston Southern University
- Mark Ward Sr., University of Houston-Victoria
Four will be elected with a term beginning in January 2021
- Ambar Basu, University of South Florida
- Byron Craig, Illinois State University
- Joy L. Daggs, Northwestern Missouri State University
- Kimberly Johnson, Tennessee State University
- Nancy Wiencek, Rider University