Every year the NCA Career Center attracts soon-to-be graduates and those looking for their next career opportunity. The Job Fair, held during the NCA Career Center, is a great way for employers to interact with potential employees. Registered departments are provided with an 8’ x 8’ booth that is ideal for meeting candidates and interviewing applicants. The Job Fair is held Friday, November 17, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and, following a one-hour lunch break, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The morning session is open to all registered attendees; the afternoon portion is invite only.
Job Fair Policies
- Booth availability is based on a first-paid, first-served basis. NCA Departmental memberships must be current through 12/1/2023 to receive the departmental member discounted rate.
- All booth representatives must register separately/individually for the convention to gain access to the Career Center/Job Fair area.
- All Job Fair décor/signage must fit within the confines of the 8’ x 8’ booth provided and not spill into aisles or public spaces.
- The last day to apply for space and remit payment is October 31, 2023. Once submitted, the listed contact will receive an invoice in their NCA account, which is due immediately upon receipt. NCA will not assign space to schools/companies until payment has been received.
- Departments may set up booths between 8:00-8:50 AM. Any booths not set up and/or staffed 9:15 AM will be forfeited to a school/company on the waitlist.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by October 13 to receive a refund.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com