Internships offer the opportunity for students to gain real-life experience for their future careers and, frequently, to earn course credit in their major. The profiles below highlight Communication students who have undertaken exciting internships in the field. Ready to prepare for your own internship? Check out the resources below. Where will your internship take you?
Want to share your internship experience with NCA? Contact NCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 Tips for Getting an Awesome Internship – Mental Floss
- 8 Ways to Find an Internship – The Balance Careers
- How to Find a Summer Internship – Indeed
- How to Ask for an Internship: Steps and Tips – Indeed
- How To Land An Internship In Your Desired Industry While Still In School – Forbes
- How to Find an Internship You’ll Value – College Board
- How to Get an Internship in College – U.S. News and World Report
- Learn About Internships for International Students – U.S. News and World Report
- How to Apply to Internships, According to a Her Campus Editor – Her Campus
- How to Build Long-Lasting Relationships at Your Summer Internship – Her Campus
- Four Attainable Goals You Can Set at Work & How to Reach Them – Her Campus
- Hey, Students: Five Things That Are Wrong With Your Cover Letter – NPR
- Internships, Fellowships, and Other Work Experience Opportunities in the Federal Government – Congressional Research Service
- The Ultimate Guide to Internships – BestColleges.com