The NCA Graduate School Open House is a fantastic opportunity for colleges and universities to find and interact with prospective students! Every registered department is provided with a booth perfect for talking one-on-one with prospective students about their department and programs, and field questions regarding admissions and other requirements. The NCA Graduate School Open House takes place on Thursday, November 16, 2023, from 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
Graduate School Open House Policies
- Booth availability is based on a first-paid, first-served basis. NCA Departmental memberships must be current through 12/1/2023 to receive the departmental member discounted rate.
- All booth representatives must register separately/individually for the convention to gain access to the Open House area.
- All Open House décor/signage must fit within the confines of the 8’ x 8’ booth provided and not extend into aisles or public spaces. NCA will remove items in aisles, public spaces, or impeding access to another school’s booth.
- Given the event’s popularity, schools may not purchase extra booths.
- The last day to apply for space and remit payment is October 9, 2023. Once submitted, the listed contact will receive an invoice in their NCA account, which is due immediately upon receipt. NCA will not assign space to schools/companies until payment has been received.
- Departments may set up booths between 12:00-12:50 PM. Any booths not set up and/or staffed by 1:15 PM will be forfeited to a school on the waitlist.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by October 13 to receive a refund.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com