The NCA National election is now open!
The Nominating Committee and the Leadership Development Committee have developed a slate of candidates for the December 2023 election. Members are asked to vote for a Second Vice President, and At-Large Representatives to the Legislative Assembly, Leadership Development Committee, and Nominating Committee.
Balloting for the election opens on Friday, December 1 at 9:00 a.m. EST and closes on Sunday, December 31 at 3:00 a.m. EST. All active individual members of NCA are eligible to vote in the election. Questions about voting should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 NCA Election Ballot
Second Vice President
One will be elected with a term beginning in January 2024.
- Tina M. Harris, Louisiana State University
Three will be elected with a three-year term beginning in January 2024.
- Emory S. Daniel, Appalachian State University
- T. Jake Dionne, University of Arkansas
- Lindsey J. DiTirro, Gannon University
- Rico Self, North Carolina State University at Raleigh
Leadership Development Committee
Two will be elected with a two-year term beginning in January 2024.
- Santhosh Chandrashekar, University of Denver
- Trudy Milburn, Southern Connecticut State University
- Rick Pulos, Texas A&M University
- Ariel E. Seay-Howard, North Carolina State University
Four will be elected with a one-year term beginning in January 2024.
- Reginald Bell, Monmouth College
- Nikolaos Linardopoulos, Rutgers University
- Deja Rollins, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Avinash Thombre, University of Arkansas at Little Rock