The Master’s Education Section works to promote dialogue and scholarship engaging issues of master’s level education in the communication disciplines. To fulfill this purpose, the section creates panels and programs at NCA’s Annual Convention that examine and improve master’s level education. In addition, we sponsor a Top Papers by Master’s Education Students contest, the winners of which receive a modest award and present their work at the NCA Annual convention.
- Chair: Fatima Albrehi, Wayne State University
- Vice Chair: Jim Cherney, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2nd Vice Chair: Ryan Neville-Shepard, University of Arkansas
- Immediate Past Chair: Alice Fanari, The University of Arizona, Tucson
- Secretary: Jenn Anderson, South Dakota State University
- Fatima Albrehi
- Jim Cherney
Official membership taken each January.
108th Annual Convention -- New Orleans, LA -- Nov. 17 - 20, 2022
- MES Call -- Deadline: Thu, 3/31 2022 3:00 AM EDT
- 2022 Award Calls for MES- Friday, July 22, 2022.
Business Meeting Minutes
Interest Group Election