July 13, 2021
The following newly appointed NCA Journal Editors-Elect will begin processing manuscripts in late 2021 or early 2022 and will oversee the volumes published in 2023-2025.
- Srividya Ramasubramanian, Texas A&M University, Communication Monographs
- Brandi Lawless, University of San Francisco, Communication Teacher
- Kimberly Moffitt, University of Maryland Baltimore County, and Rachel Griffin, The University of Utah, Critical Studies in Media Communication
- Billie Murray, Villanova University, Communication and Democracy (formerly First Amendment Studies)
- Stacey K. Sowards, The University of Texas at Austin, Quarterly Journal of Speech
- Stephen Croucher, Massey University, Review of Communication