Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, NCA’s fall 2021 public program, “Communication in a Changing World: Navigating Relationships During and Post Pandemic,” will be released as an episode of Communication Matters: The NCA Podcast and a video on NCA’s YouTube page on October 14, 2021. The public program will explore interpersonal relationships and social support in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Panelists will discuss the myriad ways the pandemic has impacted relational communication, including in teacher-student relationships, family relationships, and other support relationships.
Moderator: LaKesha Anderson, Director of Academic and Professional Affairs, National Communication Association
- Jered Borup, George Mason University
- Elizabeth Dorrance Hall, Michigan State University
- Chris Segrin, University of Arizona
- Mitch Vaterlaus, Montana State University
- Courtney N. Wright, University of Tennessee
Learn more about the panelists here.