Volume 52, Issues 3 & 4
Communication and the Presidential Campaign
Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: Communication and the Presidential Campaign
- Stability and Change in the Rhetoric of the 2016 Presidential Primaries, by Mary E. Stucky, Ph.D.
- "Bern the Witch" and "Trump that Bitch": Likability/Loathability, by Karrin Vasby Anderson, Ph.D.
- Whiteness, Economic Precarity, and Presidential Politics, by Lisa M. Corrigan, Ph.D.
- Debating the Presidency, by Benjamin R. Warner and Mitchell S. McKinney, Ph.D.
- Pop Culture and the Presidency, by Trevor Parry-Giles, Ph.D.