Volume 53, Issue 2
The Communication Discipline Goes Global: Internationalization Challenges and Opportunities
Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: The Communication Discipline Goes Global: Internationalization Challenges and Opportunities
- Internationalization and Global Learning for Communication Scholars, Teachers, and Students, by Marlene M. Johnson
- Further Globalizing the Communication Discipline: Institutional Challenges and Opportunities, by Diana B. Carlin, Ph.D.
- Internationalizing the Communication Curriculum, by Soumia Bardhan, Ph.D.
- Internationalizing Students' Intercultural Conversations: Experiences from Central Minnesota and Kenya, by Eddah M. Mutua, Ph.D.
- Reflections on Being a Stranger in a Foreign Land, by Todd L. Sandel, Ph.D.
- The Fulbright Program and the World Mind, by Clifford G. Christians, Ph.D.