Volume 51, Issue 2
How Games, Robots, and Cyborgs Are Changing Learning and Communication
Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: How Games, Robots, and Cyborgs Are Changing Learning and Communication
- Digital Games as Communication and Culture, by Jaime Banks, Ph.D.
- When Gamification Isn’t Enough…Be Gameful, by Barry Fishman, Ph.D., and Caitlin Holman
- Can Humans Trust Robots? Hitchbot, the Hitchhiking Robot, Helps Answer the Question, by Dr. Frauke Zeller and David Harris Smith, Ph.D.
- Post-Cyborg World of the 21st Century, by Thomas Frentz, Ph.D.