Volume 53, Issue 1
Communication's Role in Social Justice and Civic Engagement
Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: Communication's Role in Social Justice and Civic Engagement
- Communication, Scholarship, Civic Engagement, and Social Justice Activism, by Lawrence R. Frey, Ph.D.
- Civic Engagement: Sharing the Responsibility, by Sharon E. Jarvis, Ph.D., Susan T. Nold, J.D., and Kassie Barroquillo, M.A.
- #BlackLivesMatter in the Classroom: Creating Spaces of Liberation and Disruption, by Karsonya Wise Whitehead, Ph.D.
- Communication Scholar/Activists Resisting Gender Violence: We Are Also Not Alone, by Suzanne Marie Enck, Ph.D.
- Communication about Moral Injury, by Jennifer A. Samp, Ph.D., and Andrew I. Cohen, Ph.D.