NCA invites the submission of timely, peer-reviewed information briefs, critical response papers, and emerging research essays for inclusion in Field Notes. These articles are intended to provide NCA members, students, and the communities we serve with insights that are based in Communication theory and research.
- Submitted articles should be no more than 1,500 words.
- Each submission will receive expedited peer review.
- Published contributions will follow a standard template and set of norms, including:
- Each contribution must be focused on a timely communication question or issue with clear relevance to NCA’s mission.
- Each contribution should include a reference section pointing readers to additional communication-based articles, or to additional topic-related online sources where additional reliable, credible information can be located.
- Following the peer review process outlined above, NCA staff will work with authors on copyediting prior to posting newly accepted submissions as Field Notes articles.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
Please contact Wendy Fernando directly with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.