2016 Election Results
Congratulations to the 2016 election winners who will serve our association, and thanks to all of the candidates who demonstrated a generous commitment to service by running for office.
Second Vice President
Elected to serve a four-year term beginning in January 2017
- Star Muir, George Mason University
Committee on Committees (At- Large Members)
Elected to serve a two-year term beginning in January 2017.
- Lisa A. Flores, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Chad McBride, Creighton University
Legislative Assembly (At- Large Members)
Elected to serve a three-year term beginning in January 2017.
- Jaime Bochantin, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Vincent Pham, California State University, San Marcos
- Desireé D. Rowe, Towson University
Nominating Committee (At- Large Members)
Elected to serve a one-year term beginning in September 2016.
- Danna Prather Davis, Suffolk County Community College
- Kerk Kee, Chapman University
- Denise Oles-Acevedo, Iowa State University
- Jason Wrench, SUNY - New Platz