NCA Launches New Website
NCA is pleased to announce a redesigned and improved website at www.natcom.org. The website’s improved navigation, mobile responsiveness, and tagging tools provide a better user experience for NCA members, the media, and visitors interested in the Communication discipline. Here are a few more details on what you’ll find:
- New layout and functionality for your favorite resources, including Communication Currents, the Doctoral Program Guide, NCA Inside & Out, and more.
- A comprehensive search tool and tagging system allows you to more easily navigate new and archived content and resources.
- The site is responsive for mobile and tablets so you can access it from any device and browser, on the go.
- Better interest group user experience with easy-to-use features for forums, discussion areas, document sharing, and more.
- Spotlighted resources and content make finding highlighted content, such as Comm Grad Spotlight, Student Organizations, and the NCA Anti-Bullying Resource Bank, easier to find than ever before.
There’s plenty more to see and explore, so visit www.natcom.org today.