Table of Contents
- Message from the President
- An Introduction: What's New In the Communication Classroom
- Communication: The Vanguard of Pedagogic Innovation by Claire H. Procopio, Ph.D.
- Connecting Selves and Subject Matter Through Storytelling by Lynn M. Harter, Ph.D., Angela M. Hosek, Ph.D., and Scott Titsworth, Ph.D.
- New Student Devices and Digital Devices In the Communication Classroom by Jeffrey H. Kuznekoff, Ph.D.
- Deliberative Democracy In the Communication Classroom by Katherine R. Knobloch, Ph.D.
NCA's award-winning magazine, Spectra, features articles on topics that are relevant to Communication scholars, teachers, and practitioners.
Spectra is one means through which NCA works toward accomplishing its mission of advancing Communication as the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.