Pre-registration Deadline: October 21, 2023
Booth space must be assigned before you can register for badges or order lead retrieval.
There will be no access to the exhibit hall without registering and receiving a name badge.
Exhibitor Staff Registration
All exhibitor representatives must be properly registered for the meeting to receive a name badge and must wear the name badge to gain entrance to the Exhibit Hall, including during booth set-up. Properly registered exhibitors are those who have either been issued a complimentary meeting registration or have paid the required fee for an additional exhibitor registration.
Exhibitor Registration Eligibility
In all instances, exhibitor registrations, whether complimentary or paid, will be issued only to bona fide employees of the organization that is named on the Exhibitor Contract, whose primary purpose in attending the annual meeting is to represent the exhibiting organization in the Exhibit Hall. All badges will be printed with the name of the organization named on the Exhibitor Contract.
Badge Allotment and Cost
Exhibitors may register a maximum of THREE representatives per 100 square feet of booth space. Exhibitors may use their free badge allotment for booth personnel only. Additional badges over this allotment may be purchased for a fee:
- Before October 21: $75 per registrant
- On/after October 22: $100 per registrant
An exhibitor badge allows admittance to the exhibit halls, and if space permits, poster presentations, symposia, and paper presentations. Any ticketed session must be purchased onsite at Attendee Registration Ticket Sales kiosks on the day of the course, depending on availability.
An exhibiting company’s personnel attending the NCA convention only for educational purposes and not to staff the booth may register as a general attendee. The general attendee badge will allow admittance to all sessions (Note: Pre-Conferences, Short Courses, the Chairs Institute, and Plenary Luncheon require a ticket to be purchased), access to the exhibit hall during hall hours only, and will not count against an exhibitor badge allotment. Learn more the about the registration fee and how to register.
A generic badge will be created if exhibitor names are not received by October 21, 2023. Generic badges will display "Exhibitor" in the name field along with company name. No individual name will be printed on the badge.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Times are tentative and subject to change until confirmed by venue.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (set-up)
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (set-up)
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 16, 2023 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday, November 17, 2023 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Badge Exchange (Name Changes)
- Badge exchanges/name changes are complimentary (including generic badges)
- Badge exchanges/name changes required after October 31, 2023, must be requested onsite at Exhibitor Registration
- If the original badge was printed, that original badge must be exchanged onsite at Exhibitor Registration in order to pick up the new badge
- Booth personnel exchanging a badge onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company (business card, etc.) and a photo ID
Lost/forgotten badges can be reprinted one time per individual and will be charged a $50 reprint fee. Additional reprints for a single individual will not be permitted.
Exhibitor Registration Policies
- Only one person may enter per badge.
- All exhibitor representatives must register and wear their own official exhibitor badge for admission to and while in the exhibit halls. Wearing another individual’s badge or providing your badge to another individual, even from the same company, is not permitted and will be grounds for the immediate dismissal of both the badge owner and the badge wearer, and reentry will be prohibited.
- Company badges will not be accepted instead of the official badge. Supplementing NCA badges with business cards or altering, adding to, or defacing the official badge is not permitted.
- Exhibitor badges are to be issued only to company employees, and/or any other individuals working in the exhibit booth.
- False certification of an individual as an exhibitor’s representative, or any other method used to assist unauthorized personnel to gain admittance to the exhibit floor and/or instructional courses will be cause for expelling the violator from the exhibition or removing a violator’s exhibit from the exhibit floor without obligation on the part of NCA.
- Entering another exhibitor’s booth without their permission is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Lost badges can be reprinted one time per individual. Additional reprints for a single individual will not be permitted.