NCA provides a number of opportunities for students who are planning to participate in the NCA Annual Convention. Below are some links to consider.
- Student volunteer opportunities, which provide free convention registration to a limited number of students in exchange for volunteer work completed during the convention. For more information, visit the Volunteer Information page. *All student members must have a student membership current through December 1. ALL VOLUNTEER POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. Please contact Will Eichhorn to join the waiting list. Priority on the waiting list will be given to students who have already registered for the convention. If you have previously registered, and secure a volunteer position, you will receive a refund of your convention registration.
- A limited number of discounted student rooms available at a 25 percent reduced rate at the Westin. The discounted student rooms will be assigned on a random lottery basis. For more information, visit the Hotel and Travel page. Deadline to submit has been extended to October 22.
- View some general resources that you may find useful in preparing for the Annual Convention on NCA Convention Central.
- Check out the Student Section webpage. The NCA Student Section is designed to meet the needs of undergraduate and graduate students, answer questions about the discipline, facilitate ideas, and ensure that student voices are represented in NCA.
- For tips on avoiding common pitfalls when presenting at the convention, view the How to Make the Most of Your Presentation webpage.
- NCA Student Organization’s Guide to NCA’s 107th Annual Convention flyer