Use the following activities for your club to increase participation and bolster recruitment efforts.
- Developing a student awards program.
- Encouraging student research and conducting communication skill competitions.
- Conducting events and activities that promote student identification with the communication profession and with NCA.
- Having faculty presentations on substantive or methodological issues relating to the study of communication.
- Inviting practitioners to make presentations on communication activities (i.e., case studies such as information campaigns, internal communications, public relations efforts).